The Future of Destination Development
Plans for the Team Lansing Foundation include:
- A Youth Development Fund focused on promoting access for area youth to organized sports activities and renovated athletic facilities.
- The raising of additional funds for even greater financial support of area festivals, concerts and development projects such as the Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum on the campus of Michigan State University.
- Dedicated focus on educational opportunities for area youth, including a hospitality curriculum for our area Magnet Schools.
- Continuing the growth and development of the Be A Tourist In Your Own Town event to further instill community points of pride to residents and leisure travelers.
- Funding and facilitation of studies and research of Best-in-Class destination development techniques and strategies.
- Increased participation in community development projects that enhance and elevate the arts and cultural assets of the community.
The mission of the Team Lansing Foundation is to champion destination development in Greater Lansing through education, research and participation with initiatives that enhance and elevate the value of the tourism
assets within our community.
Thomas M. Collins
Traverse City Leasing, Inc.
John Rosendahl, CTA
Halo Branded Solutions
Secretary / Treasurer
Mayor Virg Bernero
City of Lansing
CEO, Greater Lansing Convention & Visitors Bureau
Capitol National Bank
Bonnie Knutson, Ph.D., CTA
MSU School of Hospitality Business